- Secure Shell SSH
- Available Software
- Installing Software
- Guidelines and Policies
- Grant Support
- Sharing Data
- Singularity Usage
- UserGroup Presentations
- The first part identifies the user or group.
- The second part displays a rwxc translation of the permissions that appear on the subsequent two lines.
- The third part is the ACL type. NFS V4 provides both an allow and deny type.
- Means to allow (or permit) those permissions that have been selected with an 'X'.
- Means to not allow (or deny) those permissions that have been selected with an 'X'.