- Secure Shell SSH
- LSF Resource Cookbook
- Available Software
- Installing Software
- Guidelines and Policies
- Grant Support
- Sharing Data
- Usergroup Presentations
- Lilac GPU Primer
- Lilac VM Primer
- Lilac LSF Job Submission
- Lilac Modules Usage
- Lilac Storage Primer
- Singularity Usage
- Relion Working Examples
Welcome to the HPC User group wiki. Freely access, edit and add documentation to help assist the MSK HPC community
Members of this site can add pages and modify content freely. HPC group administrators will moderate information as much as possible ensuring accuracy and adherence to the policies outlined below.
Visit QUESTIONS for sharing your questions and answers with the MSK HPC community. http://mskcchpc.org/questions
— HPC USER GROUP WIKI RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES —
The HPC User Group wiki is a platform for asking and answering questions about using our systems. This resource is powered by a community of individuals who are here to learn new information and to help their peers. To encourage a positive and productive environment, we ask that all members follow these simple rules:
- When posting, you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum reserve the right to modify, delete, edit, or close any topic, account, or profile at any time.
- Please direct requests related to your account or group (access requests, changing your quota, billing, etc) to email@example.com.
- Please direct requests to install software to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO PHI. Posts or questions that contain PHI will be deleted.
- Posts containing personally identifying information including names, usernames, and group IDs, are not permitted.
- Posts that offend or hurt other users or posts instigating arguments will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Furthermore, these posts will lead to immediate suspension of the user’s ability to post to the wiki.
- No profanity.
A user who is in violation of any of these rules may be banned from our wiki and may have their account deleted. The consequences will be determined by the HPC group on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.